I Want to be Here and There
Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

Ever wish you could be in lots of places at once? Hi, I’m Renee Swope with Proverbs 31 Ministries.

Last week I couldn’t stop thinking about everywhere I wanted and felt like I needed to be! I was packing to go spend the weekend with a friend who's going through a terrible marriage break-up. I really wanted to go but there were also so many things that made me want to stay home.
My in-laws were coming to town for a visit. My friend Kim called to tell me her tumors had grown and that they’d found new ones. I wanted to drop everything to go be with her. And my kids had started asking why I was leaving.It’s so hard to want to be in several places at once, doing things that really matter. I guess these are times when I just need to be where I am and trust God to be where I can’t be. Even though that can be really tough!

I’d love to hear your thoughts. You can share ’em with me by clicking Renee’s blog at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Renee’s Blog

Free devotion, Nothing is too Small for God, by Melanie Chitwood

The Uncommon Woman: Making an Ordinary Life Extraordinary by Susie Larson

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits