Become a Good Delegator
Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

When I start to feel like I can’t get everything done in my daily routine, it’s time to take an honest assessment. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. I divide my tasks into three categories: Stuff only I can do, Stuff someone else can do under my guidance, and Stuff I can hand off to someone else.

Knowing the difference between these three categories has been life-transforming for me. There are lots of household chores my children are perfectly capable of handling so I don’t hesitate to get their help.

Sometimes I just have to honestly ask myself: Are there things in my life that can be delegated to others? Am I willing to ask for help? Do I need to look outside my home for someone who can help?

And, I always try to remember to pray about a creative solution when I’m looking for some relief. For more visit Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

Everyday Life Encouragement, Can God Help Me with My Housework?, by Pamela Van Atta

P31 Magazine

What Happens When Women Say Yes to God by Lysa TerKeurst

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits