A Matter of the Heart
Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

The other night my husband woke me up to tell me he thought something was wrong with his heart. Hi I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. When he agreed to go to the emergency room, I knew that it must be serious. He spent the night getting tested.I spent the night letting every “what if” imaginable play out in my head.Well, I’m happy to report that Art is fine and it turns out so is his heart.

So, I breathe a sigh of relief. But I can't just move on. Somewhere in the middle of the night caught between everything could change and everything is fine, I was once again challenged to make every minute count. At that moment not one of those silly things that I sometimes make such issues out of mattered. All I could think was, "Oh God give me more time with him.”

Now that I have that gift you better believe I’m making the most of it.

For more life perspectives, log onto Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Free devotion, Relationships, by Melissa Taylor

Visit Lysa’s Blog

Labels: , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits