The Smell of Trust
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst and Joy- www.Princessjoyful.blogspot.com

It was one of the sweetest things I've ever heard of a mother doing. HI I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries.

My friend Joy told me that whenever she was troubled by something her mom would sit down with her right away and they would talk to God about it together. Then, Joy’s mom would dab some perfume on her daughter's wrist as a reminder. Throughout the day, whenever Joy caught a whiff of her mom’s favorite scent, she’d remember the prayers that were being said for her while she was at school or outside playing.

I love this idea and I plan to put some perfume on my daughter's wrist. I’ve been praying for her to trust me and God with a very difficult situation. And today, in the TerKeurst home, trust smells like a light blue bottle called, "Dream."

For more ideas on helping your kids understand what life with Jesus is all about, visit Proverbs 31 Ministries and check out our speakers’ blogs at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

Good To Me, by Latonya Mason

What If I Dont Want To Trust, by Lysa Terkeurst

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits