Do the Hard Thing
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst and Sanya King – www.Beamsoflightministries.org

Sometimes in order to follow God’s lead, we have to be OK with doing nothing!

Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. I was recently talking with my friend, Sanya about how difficult some decisions can be; not because we want to do something wrong, but because we driven by a desire to do what makes everybody happy!

She said she always wants to be the one to save someone else from hurt or disappointment. But many times, the best decision would be to let that person find their own way in order to grow in their relationship with God. So I had to ask myself, am I willing to let things go?

Whatever the situation is, if I feel led to do something after talking to God about it then I need to take action. But, if I sense that God’s asking me to let it go and leave it to Him, I hope I’ll do that, too!

For more encouragement, visit Proverbs 31 Ministries on-line at proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

Cleansed By Grace, free devotion by Micca Campbell

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits