Pass It On
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

You know, sometimes I feel a little guilty about all the things I have when there are so many people in need. Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries.

A few years ago, my friend Carrie decided to consider all the good things she had and then find a way to "Pass it On." Any time she was given something, she’d look for ways to give to someone else in return.

If a friend gave Carrie a book, she’d pass it on - she’d read it and then give it to someone else to enjoy. If someone said something nice to her she’d pass it on - she’d look for opportunities to share a few words of encouragement and make someone else’s day. If someone bought her lunch she’d pass that on too - she’d buy someone else’s lunch that week.

I love the idea of "Passing it On" so I’m going to start giving away more of what I’ve been given. I’d love for you to join me.

For ideas on how you can start “passing it on” visit Proverbs 31 Ministries and click on Renee’s Blog at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Renee’s Blog

The Power Of Sharing, free devotion by Amy Carroll

Epiphany, free devotion by Rachel Olsen

Labels: , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits