Give a Mom a Minute
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

I need some more time in my day! Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries. We moms can use all the extra minutes we can get, right? Well, here are some ways to find some: First, we can get up half an hour before the kids. At first I thought this sounded exhausting! But, it’s actually invigorating. It gives me a few minutes to read my Bible and take a hot shower before the chaos begins.Another way we can find extra time is by giving some to our kids. I’ve found that taking 30 minutes to play with my kids, talk about their day, or help with their homework makes them happy and then allows me time to do some laundry or get supper started without interruptions.

And, finally, we can work with our husbands to get some time in the evenings. They can take care of bath time one night and we can return the favor another night.

For more ways to find more minutes in your day, visit Proverbs 31 Ministries and click on today’s radio transcript at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:
Give a Mom a Minute, November 2005 ETC,

The Bathtub is Overflowing but I Feel Drained by Lysa TerKeurst


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits