Short-Cuts
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

Why’s traffic moving so slowly? I need to find a short cut! Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries. My turn lane was backed up for a mile! So, I decided to take a short cut. However, when I went down a different street, I discovered traffic on that road was backed up too and I had to wait even longer! How frustrating!

Have you ever felt like God was moving so slowly that you needed to look for a short cut around His delays? Maybe you’ve asked Him to make your husband a Godly man, but your husband doesn’t even want to go to church. Or maybe you’ve prayed for a husband, and God hasn’t made progress in years. So you started looking for a short cut to Mr. Right! One thing I remembered that day is that my short cuts often cause longer delays! I need to trust God’s timing and His plans. You know, there’s one short cut I can recommend –a short cut to encouragement at Proverbs 31 Ministries. We’re just a click away at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:

What Happens When Women Walk in Faith, by Lysa TerKeurst


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits