Motherhood: A Matter of Choice
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

The other day I decided to really make my kids happy and take them to an amusement park…a kid’s greatest joy and potentially a mother’s worst nightmare. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. I walked into the park and it was more packed than I’d ever seen it. The sun was beating down, the lines were really long, and the cost of refreshments was outrageous. I prayed, Lord, please give me the strength today to keep a good attitude and make this a fun and memorable day for my kids. And do you know that God answered my prayer…I really enjoyed myself. I’m convinced being the kind of mom that God wants us to be… a mom of joy, peace, patience and wisdom is a matter of choice not chance. Ask God to help you choose to be a great mom to your kids and He will honor your prayers! For more perspective changing motherhood advice visit Proverbs 31 Ministries at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:
The Mommy Manual, by Barbara Curtis

The Bathtub is Overflowing, But I am Feeling Drained; by Lysa TerKeurst


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits