Tub Time
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst and Amanda Waldroop

Ahh, there’s nothing like a relaxing bath to get away from the stress of the day. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. At the end of the day when my head’s clouded from to-do lists I let the scented bubbles wash away the worries. As I soak I often think back on my day. Though I might have burned dinner, got frustrated with one of my kids or forgot to return a phone call, bath time always helps me reflect on this important thought: this life I am living is a privilege. I want my attitude to reflect that.

If someone observed me today would they say, “Now there goes a woman who really appreciates all she’s been given.” Or would they possibly say, “That woman is so stressed out by what God’s given her, she doesn’t even see her blessings.” So, I soak and reflect and let these questions challenge me. To find out more about keeping God’s perspective on life, visit Proverbs 31 Ministries at proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:
A Woman’s Secret to a Balanced Life, by Lysa TerKeurst and Sharon Jaynes

The Bathtub is Overflowing, But I am Feeling Drained; by Lysa TerKeurst

Purposeful Living, January 2005 ETC


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits