Get a Face Lift
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst and Amanda Waldroop

Has the wear and tear of life left you looking and feeling much older than you are? Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. One morning, after arguing with my husband, I caught a glimpse of my droopy, sour expression in the bathroom mirror and thought to myself “I need a face lift!”

While some women opt for plastic surgery or botox to combat problem areas, there is another remedy for us to consider when we’re feeling old and ugly. The Bible says God can satisfy our desires with good things so that our youth is renewed. A bad attitude on the inside will show itself on the outside, so getting a true face lift has to start in the heart. A heart lift happens when we spend time with God every day praying and reading the Bible. This strengthens the youthful spirit inside us, created to delight in the gifts God has given us. And, I know feeling better on the inside will help us look better on the outside! For more encouragement, visit us at proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:

Who Holds the Key to Your Heart, by Lysa TerKeurst

Helpful Hints for Enriched Bible Study, September 2005 2005 ETC


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits