Too Busy For Quiet Time
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Is it really that important to spend time with God every day? Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. God knows how busy my life is, so if I just toss up a few quick prayers that should suffice right?

It’s so easy to let life crowd out time for prayer and Bible reading. That’s why I have to decide before my day even starts that spending time with God is the most important investment I can make all day. It’s the best investment I can make in my marriage and in my kids’ lives. It’s the best investment I can make in my friendships and in myself.

And I always find that after even just a few quiet minutes with God, my mindset is healthier, my attitude more positive, and my ability to extend grace is increased. To find some ideas on how to spend time with God, visit Proverbs 31 Ministries on-line. And, be sure to click on Lysa’s blog at Proverb31.org.

Related Resources:

Visit Lysa's Blog

Check out the P31 Woman Magazine

What Happens When Women Say Yes To God, by Lysa TerKeurst

Labels:



1 Comments:

Anonymous krsiti behrhorst said...

I Agree with you. every morning that I get up I spend atleast 2 hours with God. Praying and reading his word. To have a realtionship with him you have to give of yourself. God is so great. Always put him first. Kristi.

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits