I Want To Be Here And There
Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

Ever wish you could be in lots of places at once? Hi, I’m Renee Swope with Proverbs 31 Ministries.

Last week I couldn’t stop thinking about everywhere I wanted and felt like I needed to be! I was packing to go spend the weekend with a friend who's going through a terrible marriage break-up. I really wanted to go but there were also so many things that made me want to stay home.

My in-laws were coming to town for a visit. My friend Kim called to tell me her tumors had grown and that they’d found new ones. I wanted to drop everything to go be with her. And my kids had started asking why I was leaving.It’s so hard to want to be in several places at once, doing things that really matter. I guess these are times when I just need to be where I am and trust God to be where I can’t be. Even though that can be really tough!

I’d love to hear your thoughts. You can share ’em with me by clicking Renee’s blog at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:

Connect with Renee on her Blog and Facebook

Order Renee’s book, “A Confident Heart.”

Check out Renee's other Resources at P31

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits