Can I Have A Timeline?
Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Suzie Eller with Renee Swope

Sometimes I wish God would give me a timeline! Hi, I’m Renee Swope with Proverbs 31 Ministries!

Wouldn’t it be great to know that in one year, you’ll be here…five years from now you can expect this?

I don’t know about you, but for me the past several years have been filled with a lot of stuff I wasn’t prepared for. Some things were really hard, but there were also amazing moments like celebrating my mom being cancer-free and watching my first-born become a teenager.

I think God doesn’t give us a timeline is because He wants us to find purpose right where we are. In fact, the Bible says we should “number our days” so that we’ll gain a heart of wisdom.

So, yeah, I’ll always have lists and goals. But, I’m learning that my timeline will develop as I go along. I’ll ask God for wisdom and direction, but I won’t always know what’s coming -- and that’s okay!

For more, visit Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:

Connect with Renee on her Blog and Facebook

Order Renee’s book, “A Confident Heart.”

Check out Renee's other Resources at P31

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits