Trust Him
Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Marybeth Whalen with Renee Swope

When God asks me to do things I don't understand, I have to decide if I’m going to trust Him or question Him.

Hi, I’m Renee Swope with Proverbs 31 Ministries

Sometimes God asks us to do things that seem unnecessary, or crazy. Like the time in the Bible when Jesus was asked to pay a tax and He responded by telling Peter to go catch a fish.

Miraculously, the exact amount needed for the tax was found in the mouth of the fish Peter caught. Now, Peter had a moment where he had to decide to accept Jesus' instructions or question them. Jesus could’ve produced the money in many different ways, but He wanted Peter to be involved.

So, when there’s something God’s asking me to do that doesn't make sense…the choice is mine. Ignore Him or trust Him.

I’m really trying to learn that I can trust that God has a plan — even when I don’t understand it. For more encouragement, visit Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:

Connect with Renee on her Blog and Facebook

Order Renee’s book, “A Confident Heart.”

Check out Renee's other Resources at P31

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits