Become A Good Delegator
Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

When I start to feel like I can’t get everything done in my daily routine, it’s time to take an honest assessment. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. I divide my tasks into three categories: Stuff only I can do, Stuff someone else can do under my guidance, and Stuff I can hand off to someone else.

Knowing the difference between these three categories has been life-transforming for me. There are lots of household chores my children are perfectly capable of handling so I don’t hesitate to get their help.

Sometimes I just have to honestly ask myself: Are there things in my life that can be delegated to others? Am I willing to ask for help? Do I need to look outside my home for someone who can help?

And, I always try to remember to pray about a creative solution when I’m looking for some relief. For more visit Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:

Visit Lysa's Blog

Check out the P31 Woman Magazine

What Happens When Women Say Yes To God, by Lysa TerKeurst

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits