Rest
Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

I know taking time to rest is essential but life doesn’t always cooperate. Hi I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. Life is busy. Schedules are jam packed. So many things feel absolutely essential. But are they really?

I’ve been feeling challenged lately to rest more. Not just getting more sleep but having a more restful, peaceful attitude throughout my day. I just found I had gotten into this habit of rushing everywhere I went. I rush to the store. I rush to get my kids from school. Then I rush them to get their homework done, get through dinner, and finally rush to get them in bed.

Why all the hurry? Maybe I need to cut some things from our schedule? And really do it this time… Wanna join me? How have you found ways to make rest a priority?

Or do you struggle with this just like me? Hey click on Lysa’s blog at Proverbs31.org and we’ll talk about it.

Related Resources:

Visit Lysa's Blog

Check out the P31 Woman Magazine

What Happens When Women Say Yes To God, by Lysa TerKeurst

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits