Making Adjustments
Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

Our family’s getting ready for a huge life change and I’m so excited but…also a little overwhelmed! Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries.

As we get ready to adopt a little girl from Ethiopia I have to admit there are times when I have doubts about how things will work out. My schedule’s already really FULL with taking care of my family, working, and other commitments.

Adopting a baby means one more person who’ll need my time and attention. Of course I can’t wait to give it to her! But I have wondered what my life will look like once she’s here.

Do you ever feel like that? Has God brought new commitments into your life that require major adjustments to your schedule? I’m right there with you. I honestly don’t know what’s going to happen. But, I’m so glad that I do know that God is real and waiting for me to ask for His help!

For more encouragement, visit Proverbs 31.org.

Related Resources:

Connect with Renee on her Blog and Facebook

Order Renee’s book, “A Confident Heart.”

Check out Renee's other Resources at P31

Free devotion, Running by Faith, by Tracie Miles

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits