Believing God
Radio Show Host: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

How would today be different if I really BELIEVED God? Hi, I'm Renee Swope with Proverbs 31 Ministries. Sometimes my emotional ups and downs make we wonder if I really believe God’s promises in the Bible. I know I believe in Him, but do I BELIEVE HIM?

If I actively BELIEVE God today, then I’ll trust He’s working all things out for good - even though big expenses have drained our savings account and our air conditioner just broke.

If I BELIEVE God today, I won’t be anxious when little inconveniences get in my way. Instead I’ll turn to Him for peace and I’ll thank Him in advance for helping me accomplish what has to be done.

If I truly BELIEVE God, then I’ll go to bed on time tonight, because God doesn’t want me to stay up late working. The Bible says He wants to give me the gift of rest.
So, what will your day be like when you choose to believe God? For more encouragement visit proverbs31.org.

Related Resources

Connect with Renee on her Blog and Facebook

Check out Renee's Resources at P31

Find more free encouragement on our Everyday Life page



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits