Be There
Radio Host: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Now, I’m all for multi-tasking but sometimes it gets me into trouble! Hi I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. Recently, while getting gas, I was trying to do so many things at once that I almost pulled away with the nozzle still attached to my car! Multi-tasking really does help me cross more things off of my to-do list. But, I’ve found it’s not a good habit when I’m with my family.


A wise friend once said to me, “Lysa when you’re with those you love - be there.” So, when my husband comes home from work, I get off the phone. When I pick my kids up from school, I give my full attention to the details of their day. And each morning I try to take time to read the Bible and talk to God first; even before throwing in a load of laundry or checking my e-mail. Then I can say with confidence to those I love, I’m really here for you. For more encouragement, visit Proverbs 31 Ministries at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Connect with Lysa on her
Blog and Facebook

What Happens When Women Walk in Faith by Lysa TerKeurst

Becoming More than a Good Bible Study Girl by Lysa TerKeurst



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits