Gaps
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Do you feel like you always have an issue to deal with? Me too.

Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. Does it ever seem like everyone else is gliding through life while you’re hitting every possible pothole? I can so relate! Issues are everywhere in my life. Issues with my kids. Issues with a friend. Issues with time management. And then there are the bigger issues that beg me to crawl in bed and wish the world away.
Some days I feel like all I that I ever do is run from issue to issue trying like mad to fill in my never ending gaps.

But these gaps can be good in an upside down, crazy kind of way. They’re a constant reminder of my desperate need for God. Anything that keeps me close to God can’t be all bad right? Don’t let your gaps get you down my friend. And, take comfort in knowing, you’re definitely not alone. For more click on Lysa’s blog at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

P31 Magazine

What Happens When Women Say Yes to God by Lysa TerKeurst

Labels: , , , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits