Oh, the Portions!
Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Jill Tracey

It’s been a crazy day! With dozens of errands and work projects I feel like I am living on the go.

Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries. In the midst of my hurries, I forgot my healthy lunch at home so I had to eat out. So, I decided to order the SMALL combo to at least attempt “healthy.” Well, when I got my order they gave me a HUGE drink that would have been considered a large soda a few years ago. I asked to make sure and the lady helping me said, "Oh, yeah, that's a small. Our medium and large are a LOT bigger than that!" I can't BELIEVE how large the drinks and food servings are these days. And then we wonder why we all struggle with our weight! It's crazy!!! I did make at least ONE wise dietary choice, though. I threw away half the fries!

So, how do you keep your family healthy in this world of generous portions? Share your ideas with me when you click on Renee’s blog at Proverbs31.org!

Related Resources
Visit Renee’s Blog

Everyday Life Encouragement, The Most Important Meal of the Day, by Erin Bunting – She Speaks Graduate

Becoming the Woman God Wants Me to Be by Donna Partow

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits