Organize!
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

I want to be more organized but getting there can completely overwhelm me! Hi I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. I’m not a naturally organized person so I found a friend who can help me. She comes over to my house once a week for a couple of hours and helps me tackle one thing at a time. Even if we only get part of a closet done or half a room done we’re making progress and that’s exciting. I’ve found the more progress we make; the more encouraged I am to keep going. Plus, I’m finding that when everything has a place, it’s actually saving me time from constantly looking for things. By setting aside just a couple hours a week to focus on nothing but organization, we’re breaking an overwhelming task down to manageable bite size pieces. For more ideas on managing your home, visit Proverbs 31 Ministries at Proverbs31.org and click on Everyday Life.

Related Resources
Cleaning Up The Clutter, by Emilie Barnes

Hoarder Disorder, Free Online Daily Devotion, November 17, 2006, by Lysa TerKeurst

Visit Lysa’s blog

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits