Criticism
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

I once heard a statement that really made me think about the way I express criticism when I don’t agree with someone on a big issue. Hi I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. The statement is: Don’t criticize a problem if you aren’t willing to be part of the solution. I’m sure there will always be things I don’t agree with in the world around me. And, it’s easy to point out things I wish were different. But, I’ve found that it’s so much harder to actively work towards finding a solution. For example, I feel very passionate about pro-life issues. So, I look for ways to support unwed mothers. I also look for opportunities to share my story in hopes of helping young girls make different choices than I did growing up. Now when I find a social cause that I’m really passionate about I ask myself: How can I be a voice for truth and become part of the solution at the same time. For more encouragement visit Proverbs 31 Ministries at Proverbs 31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s blog

Love Covers, free devotion by Melanie Chitwood

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits