I Will
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Sometimes I catch myself saying “I can’t do that”! Hi I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. Four years ago, I said “I can’t run.” The truth is, I could run, I just didn’t like to. It hurt. But God doesn’t want me to be resigned to the impossibilities in life. He wants to use me to show that through Him great possibilities exist for everyone. So, I decided to stop saying I can’t and started saying I will. At first, I could only run from one mailbox to the next. But, eventually, I ran a whole mile! And then one day two and three and just last weekend I ran a half-marathon! We all have those “I can’ts” in life, don’t we? But, imagine what would happen if we change more of those “I can’ts” into “I wills”? Just think of what we might be able to say we’ve accomplished a few years from now! For more encouragement, visit Proverbs31 Ministries at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Visit
Lysa’s blog

Fear of Faith, free devotion by Melanie Chitwood

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits