Truth
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Why did Jesus come to earth? Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. If we ask this question in a roomful of people we’ll get many answers. But what did Jesus Himself say in the Bible? “For this reason I came into the world, for this reason I was born, to testify to the truth…” Jesus came to earth to give us an absolute truth on which we can base every single thought we have! This challenges me to hold my thought life up to the truth of what Jesus says about me. My thought life sometimes says I don’t measure up. But Jesus clearly tells me that, if I live each day in a way that honors Him, I’m exactly the kind of wife, mom, and friend He made me to be. I just need to spend more time thinking about and living out the truth. For more truth visit Proverbs31 Ministries and click on Everyday Life at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
The Confident Woman, by Anabell Gillam

Gutter Free, Free Online Daily Devotion, January 30, 2007, by Luann Prater

Lysa’s Blog


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits