My Life Story
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

I don’t have a dramatic life story. Have you ever felt this way? Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. Sometimes after hearing how God turned my life around, someone will say to me, “Lysa, your story’s amazing but I don’t have anything exciting to say about what Jesus has done for me!” Well, one thing we can remember is that each of us has an incredible story to share! We were all headed to eternal darkness before Jesus paid the price for our wrongs and offered the hope of heaven. And, if we say yes to whatever He’s asking us to do today, He’ll give us Divine encounters that are every bit as powerful as a dramatic past. When we start looking for God and His activity all around us, we’ll experience Him in big ways. And these moments become part of the dramatic story we have to share with others. For more ways to experience God, visit Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Who Holds the Key to Your Heart?, By Lysa TerKeurst

All Your Heart, Free Online Daily Devotion, May 3, 2007, by Melissa Taylor

Lysa’s Blog


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits