Finding Balance
Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

Is your life out of balance? Hi, I'm Renee Swope with Proverbs 31 Ministries. The other day I was putting clothes away when I heard a loud noise downstairs. I ran to see what had happened and discovered my washing machine banging against the wall in our laundry room. My son had loaded it with several pairs of jeans and sweatshirts that moved to one side, knocking it off balance. You know, sometimes my life is like that. I overload my schedule with too many things and knock myself out of balance. And, then I find myself wanting to bang my head against a wall. That's when I have to sort through the load and ask God to show me what I need to remove from my calendar completely or what needs to be put a little lower on my to-do list. Are you looking for ways to balance your life? Proverbs 31 Ministries would love to help – that is what we’re here for – to bring God's peace, perspective, and purpose to your busy life. For more ideas, visit us at proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:
“Confidence in Chaos”, by Zoe Elmore, April 10, 2006 Devotion

“Toppled By the Pressure” by Zoe Elmore, January 13, 2006 Devotion

A Woman's Secret to a Balanced Life, by Lysa TerKeurst and Sharon Jaynes

Living Life on Purpose, book and journal set by Lysa TerKeurst


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits