God Dances Over Us!
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Jill Tracey

Have you ever watched your kids while they were sleeping? Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries. When my son started sleeping through the night, I actually missed him so I’d sneak into his room just to look at him for a while. I would feel overwhelmed with love and my heart filled with joy as I watched my son sleeping. You know, God must feel something similar for His children. The Bible says He dances and sings over us! What a great reminder for those days when nothing’s going right; when I feel like the whole worlds against me and nobody understands what I’m going through. I hope the next time I have one of those days I’ll remember the love I felt watching my child sleeping and remember there’s a God who loves me even more than that! There’s a God who sings and dances because of me! If you could use more daily reminders of how much God loves you, visit Proverbs 31 Ministries at proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:

“The Goodness of God”, by Susanne Scheppmann, July 31, 2006 Devotion

“The Love of A Father”, by Micca Monda Campbell, February 7, 2006, Devotion


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where does the Bible say God dances and sings over us?

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits