Love the Ones You're With
Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

When you're with the ones you love, do you love the ones you're with? Hi, I'm Renee Swope with Proverbs 31 Ministries. There’re times when I'm with my family but my mind is somewhere else, getting things done! Recently I was watching a movie with my family. It looked like we were spending quality time together. I was there physically, but, I was returning phone calls and emails mentally. I looked at the clock to see how many hours before bedtime, when I could tackle my to-do list, and noticed the silhouette of my son’s face. I was struck by how grown up he looked! How quickly ten years have passed! It made me think, it won't be long before he's counting down the hours until I go to bed, so she can get on the phone with his friends. That's when I recognized the gift of being with the ones I love and loving the ones I'm with, while they're still with me! For more ideas on making the most of motherhood, visit Proverbs 31 Ministries at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:

“Love the Ones you’re With” by Renee Swope, August 11, 2005 Devotion

Mining for Gold in the Heart of Your Child (Chart and CD) by Renee Swope

The Bathtub is Overflowing but I Feel Drained by Lysa TerKeurst


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits