Calling All Single Women!
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Amanda Waldrop

Are you a single woman who feels like your life is on pause while you wait for God’s plan to unfold? Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries and I want to help you celebrate your singleness! Now, depending on how you feel about being single, that might frustrate you. I know I’ve always been waiting for what I thought should be next in life instead of being content where I am. When I was young I wanted to grow up. When I was single I wanted to be married. When I was married I wanted to buy a home. When we moved in I couldn’t wait to start a family. I think longing for what’s next is natural. God designed us to change. But, speaking from experience, it’s unhealthy when we focus solely on what we think should have happened by now. God wants to give us His peace, perspective, and purpose in every season of life, even if it lasts longer than we’d like. If you’d like some encouragement for your season, log on to proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:

What’s Your Value?” by Glynnis Whitwer - May 31, 2005 Devotion

“Why Do I Exist?” by Lysa TerKeurst - June 15, 2005 Devotion

Beautiful in God’s Eyes, by Elizabeth GEorge


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits