The Greatest Choice
Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writers: Lysa TerKeurst with Amanda Waldroop

When I’m having one of those days…you know the ones I’m talking about. A day where I feel like I stink at everything, there’s a Bible verse that really helps turn things around. Hi I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. “You didn’t choose me, but I chose you.”

Amazing isn’t it? God formed our hearts and knows us intimately. He knows the dark places, the secrets and the things we won’t tell anyone else - and He chose us anyway. Have you ever thought about God seeing those parts and loving you regardless?

This truth has freed me because I know God chose me in spite of all my flaws. There is nothing I can do that will make Him change His mind about me.

Spend some time thinking about this truth and then ask yourself these questions, “What’s my response to God choosing me?” And “What difference does this make in the way I feel about myself?” For more on this, visit Proverbs 31 Ministries at proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:

The Bathtub is Overflowing but I Feel Drained; by Lysa TerKeurst

Born to Be, Free Devotion by Marybeth Whalen


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits