A Little Goes A Long Way
Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writers: Lysa TerKeurst with Amanda Waldroop

How can I fit time with God into my busy life? Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. I ask myself that question a lot and I have a feeling that maybe you ask yourself the very same thing.

But you know I’ve found that spending time praying and reading the Bible shouldn’t be something on my to-do list to check off and forget about. I can live out daily adventures with God. I can always talk to Him and look to the Bible for direction. But one thing I know for sure no good comes out of me mentally beating myself up about this.

Many of us have believed at one time or another that if we don’t have hours to spend on our knees then we shouldn’t bother praying at all. But if we have just 5 minutes, we can give those 5 minutes to God. If we find a block of 30 minutes one day, we can give that to God. A little bit of time goes a long way! For more encouragement in your relationship with God, visit Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:
The Bathtub is Overflowing but I Feel Drained, by Lysa TerKeurst

Encouragement for Today Free Email Devotions

“Margin”, ETC April 2005, by Rachel Olsen


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits