Don’t Fail to Plan
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writers: Amanda Waldrop and Renee Swope

I know the saying, “When you fail to plan, you plan to fail!” And, I don’t like to fail! But I’m also not crazy about planning! Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries.

Recently I was re-organizing our walk-in attic space and didn’t really have a plan. I just started pulling out boxes and old toys and was going to rearrange them along the way. I quickly realized the mountains of boxes in our hallway were going to block my progress. I didn’t have enough space to complete my task. I learned that if I want to get organized, I’ll need to do some planning first.

Organizing expert Donna Otto says that prior to organizing we “need to learn the skills of organization.” This includes making a list of materials we’ll need, allotting enough time and space to do the job, and enlisting the help of others before we begin. Once we have a plan in place - organizing can actually be fun! For more ideas to help you make the most of your busy life, visit Proverbs 31 Ministries at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:

Secrets to Getting More Done in Less Time, by Donna Otto

Daily Planning Guide”, ETC Jan 2005, by Marie Ogram


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits