Help is On the Way!
Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst with Amanda Waldroop

Do you have trouble getting everything done? Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries and when I found myself struggling to accomplish all that’s required of me, I decided to take an honest assessment of my projects and come up with a solution. I soon realized a big part of my problem was my failure to ask for help. So, I started dividing my daily jobs into three categories: “Only I can do this,” “Someone else can do this with my supervision” and “I can hand this over completely to someone else.”

Then, with the items in the second and third categories, I began to delegate, delegate, delegate! I asked my husband, my kids, friends, and others to help me with some of the things that were bogging me down. So, if you could use a little help getting things done, maybe it’s time to assess your to do list and ask God to help you delegate some of your projects. For more ideas, visit Proverbs 31 Ministries at proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:

The Bathtub is Overflowing but I Feel Drained by Lysa TerKeurst

Women Who Do Too Much by Patricia Sprinkle

"Regulation is Delegation" by Lysa TerKeurst, September 29, 2006 Devotion


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits