How Do You Do It?
Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst with Amanda Waldroop

How do you keep order in your life? Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. When people find out I have five kids, write books, and head a national ministry their first question is always how in the world do I do all that? First of all, I assure them that there are always plenty of things that I don’t get done. Just like you, I always have more items on my to-do list than I can ever finish. On top of that, I always underestimate the amount of time it will take to get something accomplished. Still, there are three rules I try to live by that help keep my never-ending task list in perspective. First, I like to have a plan to get things done. Second, I try to delegate by giving some of my tasks to other people. And finally, I’ve made peace with the fact that with everything I have going on, some things just aren’t going to get done. For more encouragement for your busy life, visit Proverbs 31 Ministries at proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:

Women Who Do Too Much by Patricia Sprinkle

A Woman’s Secret to a Balanced Life by Lysa TerKeurst and Sharon Jaynes

“Persevering In Prayer” by Cheri Fuller, January 2006 ETC Corner


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits