Thank you note Dilemma
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

I want to get better about consistently writing thank you notes, but sometimes I feel like such a failure in this area. Hi I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. Every birthday I vow to get better about writing thank you notes. I really appreciate it when someone gives me a gift or does something thoughtful for me. I just don’t always remember to sit down and write a note to express my appreciation.

So, the other day while I was spending some time with God, I asked Him to help me with this. Instantly couple different people popped into my mind that I should send a note to. I pulled out the stationery, wrote the note, and sent them that very day. Maybe if I asked God a couple times a week who needs to receive a few words of gratitude from me, it could really help with my thank you note dilemma. It worked this week anyhow.

For more life encouragement check out our free daily devotions by visiting Proverbs 31 Ministries, at Proverbs 31.org.

Related Resources:
Check out Lysa's Resources

Check out the P31 Woman Magazine

What Happens When Women Say Yes To God, By Lysa Terkeurst

Made To Crave, by Lysa Terkeurst

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits