Just A Little Gossip
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

How bad can just a little gossip be? Hi I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries. The Bible warns us that gossip will separate close friends.

I believe it. There’s nothing worse than to feel betrayed by a friend’s careless words. The Bible also warns us that what we sow, we’ll reap. In other words, if I gossip about others, I can almost bank on the fact that others will soon be talking about me.

Think of what a great gift it would be tell a friend that you’ve made the commitment to never say anything dishonoring about her. I know how great this gift is because I had a friend make this commitment to me. My heart feels so safe with her. The trust we have is rare and beautiful.

I firmly believe that to have a great friend, you have to be a great friend. And becoming a woman who refuses to gossip is a great place to start. For more friendship advice, click on Today’s show at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:
Check out Lysa's Resources

Check out the P31 Woman Magazine

What Happens When Women Say Yes To God, By Lysa Terkeurst

Made To Crave, by Lysa Terkeurst

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits