A Favorite Gift
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

My mom was about to retire and I wanted to honor her in a really special way! Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries.

I decided to plan a surprise party and create a book of memories for my mom, spanning 65 years of her life. Before the party, I asked family members and friends to send me a written memory along with a favorite photo. After she recovered from the big surprise I gave the album to my mom and I’ll never forget the look on her face or the tears in her eyes. She felt so loved!

That album is one of her most treasured possessions now, because it captures the many facets of her life as a mom, sister, grandma, and friend!

Ya know, making a memory album is a great way to show someone how valuable their life is and how much you love them! It takes extra time but it’s always a great gift.

Have you got any favorite gift ideas? To share them, click on Renee’s blog at Proverbs 31.org.

Related Resources:

Connect with Renee on her Blog and Facebook

Order Renee’s book, “A Confident Heart.”

Check out Renee's other Resources at P31

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits