Why Wait?
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

I’m grieving the loss of a friend and it’s really hard. Hi, I’m Renee Swope with Proverbs 31 Ministries.

My friend, Kim, was a wonderful mom with three young children who’ll feel the pain of their loss for the rest of their lives. Her death has caused me to ask some tough questions about my own life. Although I know I’ll die someday, I tend to live like I have forever. But I don’t.

So, I’ve been wondering… what’re some things I’d want to do if I were diagnosed with a terminal illness? Would I write letters to my husband and kids telling them how I feel about them? Or make videos for their graduation or wedding days? Would I just want to spend every moment with them that I possibly could?

It’s easy not to think about these things when I don’t have a life-threatening illness. But, why wait? There’s so much I want to say and do, and, the reality is, I’m not guaranteed tomorrow.

I’d love to hear your thoughts. Click on Renee’s blog at Proverbs31.org!

Related Resources:

Connect with Renee on her Blog and Facebook

Order Renee’s book, “A Confident Heart.”

Check out Renee's other Resources at P31

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits