Christmas Attitude
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

How will my Christmas attitude be this year? Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries.

Many things used to make me have a bad Christmas attitude but not this year. “It is what it is.” That’s my new motto for the season.

For me to pretend that shopping, decorating, and digging through the attic makes me happy, happy, happy, would be fake, fake, fake. I’ll be honest I don’t like all the extra things Christmas adds to my to do list but I love what the season can be.

The main thing is I love Jesus and I love my family and it’s okay if everything doesn’t get done perfectly. It is what it is and that has helped me turn my Christmas Ugggh into a Christmas Ahhhhh! And I have two words for my shopping list this year - gift certificates. For more encouragement, visit Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:

Visit Lysa's Blog

Check out the P31 Woman Magazine

What Happens When Women Say Yes To God, by Lysa TerKeurst

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits