Dealing With The Past
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

Let’s face it; dealing with the junk from our past can be tough. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs 31 Ministries.

I spent a lot of years living in a huge rut because of some difficult circumstances in my life. But nothing good grows in a rut. It just stays muddy and worn out.

So, eventually, I had to make the choice to face each situation and stop asking, “Why me?” Instead, I have to make myself say…now that this is my reality, God, what good can come from it?

And good has come despite the abandonment, abuse, loss, and rejection. I have found peace. I have a story that gives hope to others in tough circumstances that they can get out of the ruts that they’re stuck in. I can see that now and it really helps my trust in Him grow. For more encouragement, click on Lysa’s blog at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:

Visit Lysa's Blog

Check out the P31 Woman Magazine

What Happens When Women Say Yes To God, by Lysa TerKeurst

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits