God's Provision
Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

You can hardly turn anywhere today without seeing the evidence of economic hardships and financial strains. Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. Many of us and our friends and family members are suffering due to the loss of jobs, investments gone badly, and cutbacks that seem to be everywhere.

Whenever I face situations I’m having a hard time understanding, I have to park my mind with what I know to be true. Keeping my mind saturated with truth helps me stay away from dangerous assumptions, false accusations, and faith-eroding perspectives.

What is true no matter what situation we are facing? God is a good provider. The Bible tells us that if we think about and meditate on what is true, the peace of God can be attained no matter what our circumstances.

For more encouragement visit Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

What Happens When Women Walk in Faith by Lysa TerKeurst


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits