What If?
Radio Show Host: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

What if today when I spend time with God instead of focusing on all of my concerns, I decided to focus only on Him? Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries.

Sometimes I feel like I hold a magnifying glass over my concerns and they get bigger and bigger, but what if I took the magnifying glass off my worries and struggles, and instead I completely focused on God's love, God's power, God's provision, God's strength and God's goodness. Imagine what life would be like if God became bigger than anything else. Instead of focusing on what I may think is wrong with me, I'd be consumed by all that is right with Him.


The Bible tells us to fix our eyes on Jesus – the author and perfecter of our faith. So today, let’s do it. Let’s stop thinking about us and start thinking more about HIM! I’ll bet our outlook will be completely transformed and our problems will shrink in comparison. For more encouragement, visit Proverbs31.org and sign up for our free email devotions.

Related Resources:

Connect with Renee on her Blog and Facebook

Pre-order Renee’s book, “A Confident Heart.

Check out Renee's other Resources at P31




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits