Pursing God's Dream for Me
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

Have you ever taken time to think about what God’s dreams are for your life? Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries and PE K-love.

What would you do if you had no fears or insecurities? Maybe you’re thinking…I don’t know and I don’t have time to find out. It’s easy to completely neglect our dreams and desires to meet the needs of everyone around us and call it self-sacrifice. It sounds godly, but in doing so we risk shutting down a place in our soul where God’s dreams and gifts are waiting to be revealed. It’s not self-seeking but God-seeking to intentionally get to know and become the woman God created us to be.

A woman who is confident in Christ is comfortable saying “no” to some things so she can say “yes” to living the life God wants her to live  And she’s intentional about pursuing the spiritual purpose God has for her. To find out how to live with a Confident Heart, visit Proverbs31.org and click on Renee’s blog.

Related Resources:
Connect with Renee on her Blog and Facebook

Pre-order Renee’s book, “A Confident Heart.

Check out Renee's other Resources at P31




2 Comments:

Blogger Judi said...

Renee, I have your book on my ereader and am looking so forward to the study this fall.
I read Pursuing God's dream for me, this morning. You know, it is exactly where God has me right now. I fought against Him for a time but now I am living in His rest and His peace (for the most part :0))and am waiting for Him to show me just what He has for me.
But I finally listened to what He was saying to my heart, and obeyed. Although others are not always pleased with me where I am at these days, I need to let the Lord deal with them. My sights need to be on Him and Him alone.
Thanks for this today and I look forward to the study on A Confident Woman.
Blessings, Judi.

Anonymous Brasil said...

Being a UK admirer of Jackie's voice, I've had the pleasure of living with this album for more than a week (it was released to coincide with BGT).
To say it grows on you is an understatement. To hear these songs together as in one concert-like experience is a joy that leads to repeated playings.

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits