Women Judging Women
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

How different would our lives be if we women didn’t have to fear the harsh criticisms of other women? Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries. Women judging other women must absolutely break God’s heart. Yet unfortunately, we do it all the time.

Jesus made it very clear that He didn’t come into this world to condemn the worst of sinners. He leveled His harshest criticisms against those who dared to cast judgment against others. Voicing criticisms against others will coat the eyes of our soul so that we become blinded to our own faults. And that is exactly where we don’t want our heart to be.

When I’m tempted to be critical of someone else, I‘m going to try to hold my thoughts and my tongue. I always want to be motivated by love. So instead of judging, I will pray for that person and look to see how God will work. For more encouragement log on to Proverbs 31.org.

Related Resources
Visit Lysa’s Blog

What Happens When Women Walk in Faith by Lysa TerKeurst

P31 Woman Magazine


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits