Food For Thought
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

Losing weight physically requires good planning and the same is true when it comes to losing the weight of doubt and defeat. Hi, I’m Renee Swope for Proverbs 31 Ministries and PE K-love.

When we’re trying to eat right, it’s important to plan healthy snacks between meals. In the same way, we need to plan for healthy spiritual snacks from the Bible. Here are a few that I call my “Food for Thought:

• When I Say: My life is too hard.
God Says: I want to help you

• When I Say: I can’t do this!
God Says: Rely on My strength and you can do all I’ve asked you to do.

• When I Say: I’m too afraid.
God Says: I have not given you a spirit of fear.

Having these on hand gives me easy access to truth so I can keep losing the weight of self-doubt! For a free list of promises from the Bible to replace our defeating doubts with God’s empowering perspective, contact me on Renee’s blog at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:
Connect with Renee on her Blog and Facebook

Pre-order Renee’s book, “A Confident Heart.

Check out Renee's other Resources at P31




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits