I Don’t Like My Husband Today
Radio Hostess: Renee Swope
Contributing Writer: Renee Swope

What am I supposed to do on those days when I just don’t like my husband? Hi, I’m Renee Swope with Proverbs 31 Ministries.

Do you ever have days when you just aren’t clicking with your spouse? Maybe it was an argument over money or the kids or something you asked him to do but he forgot. Whatever the case, what do you do when you’ve lost that loving feeling? God would say love him anyway - but not in a begrudging way.

In the Bible, Jesus said, “Whatever you do unto the least of them you do it unto me.” In other words, when we give and love even when our husbands don’t act deserving, we touch the heart of God. Take your spouse out of the equation and love him as if it were Jesus standing there. Easy? No. Marriage transforming? Absolutely!

For more marriage encouragement, sign up for our Free Encouragement for Today email newsletter at proverbs31.org.

Related Resources:
Connect with Renee on her Blog and Facebook

Pre-order Renee’s book, “A Confident Heart.

Check out Renee's other Resources at P31



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits