The Greener Grass
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Lysa TerKeurst

I think about this statement often, "The Grass isn't greener on the other side. The grass is greener where you water and fertilize it." Hi I’m Lysa TerKeurst with Proverbs31 Ministries.

This challenges me to think, "How have I been watering and fertilizing my marriage recently?" Worth pondering I think! Especially since I’m celebrating my 15th wedding anniversary this year.

We’re going out to dinner. Somewhere cheap and fast, as we've got a whole clan of kids that’ll need help with life shattering emergencies--- such as what color did Hannah Montana wear on her show today? Who played with who on the playground? And, can we spot our teenage son a little gas money?

Anyhow, we’ll have a few stolen moments to celebrate our very rich lives. All because two people fell in love and make a choice most days to stay that way. If you’d like some ideas on loving your husband and helping your marriage thrive, log on to Proverbs 31 Ministries and click on Everyday Life at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources

Visit Lysa’s Blog

Check out Lysa's Resources on our P31 Shop Page

What A Husband Needs From His Wife by Melanie Chitwood




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits