A Tip of Influence
Radio Hostess: Lysa TerKeurst
Contributing Writer: Holly Good

Don’t you love it when you do something that causes a positive chain reaction? Hi, I’m Lysa TerKeurst for Proverbs 31 Ministries.

Last weekend I was traveling in a shuttle bus from my hotel to the airport. I mindlessly tipped the driver a few dollars as he pulled my bags from the back of the van.

After I did this, I noticed several other passengers around me who were waiting for their bags suddenly scramble in their wallets to tip the helpful driver as well. I couldn’t help but think how our seemingly small acts can influence others. Today my simple tip started a chain reaction that was obviously a positive outcome for this hardworking shuttle bus driver.

This challenged me to stop and think about how my actions, reactions, and words on ordinary day can truly have an impact on those around me. For more encouragement visit Lysa’s blog at Proverbs31.org.

Related Resources

Visit Lysa’s Blog

Check out Lysa's Resources on our P31 Shop Page



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Archives
Previous Posts
Links
Credits